Saturday 18 October 2014

Subic: Camayan Beach Resort

We moved from Ocean Adventure to Camayan Beach Resort at around 3:00 PM.
In the entrance, I gave the ticket from Ocean Adventure and they assigned us to cabana #12. After having some snacks, we didn't waste time and hit the beach immediately.
I don't have pictures taken during our swimming as I don't have water proof camera yet. :)

Admission rates & rentals

Cabana #12

Snorkeling

We started the snorkeling at around 4:00 PM, unfortunately, the life jacket that I rented was too big for my size making it harder for me to swim as it makes my body flat at the top of water, but after some practice, it became easier to swim.
I was amazed when I already saw fishes even if we are only 6-8 meters away from the shore. Because I’m expecting that we need to go further just to see those fascinating creatures. Another good thing is, the swimming area even with fishes and some corals is enclosed with nets so you will not be scared swimming too far.

TIP: rent snorkel gears earlier as some sizes may be taken already. At least, if your life jacket is too big and you're not comfortable, you can come back again later.

Kayak

At 5:00 PM, we returned the snorkeling gears and tried the kayak.
Kayaks are allowed only outside the safety net.
It's already getting dark and the other guys in kayak are already returning so we just had one ride until the end of the net and turn back. It was still an awesome ride because the wave we're so calm which makes it much easier to paddle.

The Reef Restaurant

Sunset and seaside view from The Reef Restaurant
After a very tiring day, the best way to end your trip is to eat sumptuous foods. As planned, we hit the Reef Restaurant which is near the beach making it a perfect spot for couples. It is very romantic especially at sunset while enjoying your food.

Here are the list of the foods we tried:
  • Seafood Kare-kare
  • Kinilaw na Tanige
  • Buttered Chicken
  • Mashed potato
  • Mixed vegies
  • Four-seasons
In total, it was P1,260.00 so I gave additional P260 on top of my P1,000.00 food/merchandise stub.


Departure

At 7:30 PM we left Subic and arrived in Manila at 11:00 PM.

Check also:

About Unknown

You Might Also Like

1 comment: