Sunday 19 October 2014

Subic: Adventure Express Ticket

I was planning on going to Subic since long time ago, waiting for the perfect promo I can have. It was good thing that I saw this ad in my Facebook news feed.


Adventure Express Ticket

Price :

  • P1,250 Adult (P3,450 Value) 
  • P1,150 Child/Senior


Inclusions:

  • Round Trip Tour Bus or Van
  • Free Sea Lion Photo Encounter
  • 1-hour Kayak Rental
  • 2-hour Snorkel Gear Rental
  • Beach Cabana
  • Ocean Adventure Entrance Ticket, Including
  • Dolphin Tales Show
  • Sea Lion Marine Patrol Show
  • Balancing Act featuring the African Acrobats from Kenya
  • Walk on the Wild Side Show
  • Ocean Discovery Aquarium
  • SeaTrek Aquarium
  • Camayan Beach Resort Entrance


Optional: 10% Off Food & Merchandise

Buy Php 1,000 worth of food and merchandise vouchers for Php 900 only! Vouchers are given as 10 pieces of Php 100 each. All vouchers must be consumed at Ocean Adventure or Camayan Beach Resort. Vouchers must be consumed in full on same day as visit, no cash returned as change.

Note: I am not affiliated to Ocean Adventure and/or Camayan Beach Resort. This post is just to share this wonderful promo.
For more info, visit http://www.oceanadventure.com.ph/shop/adventure-express-tickets/

I booked two (2) tickets for adults and one (1) optional 10% off on food & merchandise (which I'm planning to use on food only, hihih), and pickup is in SM Mega Mall at 8:15 AM.

Payment Options

  • Credit card via PayPal
  • Bank deposit.
If you prefer bank deposit or do not have credit card like I am, call their landline
  • Subic Office: +63 (47) 252-9000
  • Manila Office: +63 (2) 706-3344 to 46

I called their Manila office and told me that they will relay it to their Subic office and will respond to me via e-mail. I got their response after few hours with the correct details I gave via phone except that it does not include the 10% off on food & merchandise.

The next day, they sent the SOA (Statement of Account) with all correct tickets and the bank accounts where I can deposit. After I deposit, I sent them an image of the deposit slip and after few hours, they called me and confirm my payment. They sent me a text message with the details and contact of the driver who will pick us up.

Check also:

About Unknown

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Post a Comment